It’s pretty tough to come up with a name idea that you love for your travel blog or company. It is even harder to come up with a name idea that is available as a .com.
I’ve been helping a lot of people create their memorable and loveable name for their travel. So below I’ve come up with 33 creative travel blog name ideas that are available for you to take as a .com (be quick before someone else takes the good ones).
Here are some examples of unique, clever and catchy travel blog names:
- 12 Hrs – Travel guides fitted into a single day
- Jungles in Paris – Photography focused travel site
- Flora the Explorer – Hunting for weird things in the world
- Hippie in Heels – A travel blog about off beat places & “glamorous travel”
The 33 name ideas below are all available to be taken as a .com, ready for you to start your travel blog.
Once you have found your travel name, get set up with a hosting account and free .com domain name with Bluehost (before it gets taken). They are the same company I use for Hatch and Scribe, and Home Tree Atlas.
If you click on any of the name ideas below, it will take you to a page where I will show you how to register the name as a .com.
- Pocket of Coins
- Spoons of Wanderlust
- Postcards from a Flying Carpet
- Flight Banana Pancake
- 196 Flags To See
- Ticket to Somewhere
- Train Rides and Bus Stations
- Meeting The Horizons
- The Mosaic Passport
- Stamps and Backpacks
- 7 Continents 1 Passport
- Captain Backpacks
- Rough Rocky Roads
- Taxis to The Unknown
- I Will Walk 200 Miles
All of the names above are available as a .com. To register one of the name ideas above, head over to Bluehost to set up a hosting account (go with the ‘Starter plan’) – which will come with a free .com domain.
- If you need help setting up an account, then check out my tutorial here.
- And if you need more help coming up with a travel blog name, then check out my long travel blog naming guide here.