One of the hardest parts of starting a fashion blog is coming up with name ideas. When you have a name that you like, you then need to go and see if it is available as a .com – and a lot of times it is taken. I’ve brainstormed a list of catchy and memorable fashion blog names, which are all available as a .com – so take your pick (before they are taken).
Before I get to the list, I thought it would be good to show off some fashion blogs that have clever, cool, and creatives names
- What My Boyfriend Wore – A mens blog that started out as Instagram posts from a girlfriend
- Dear Milano – A Latin American fashion blog company
- One Dapper Street – Mens fashion website
- Song of Style – Laid back Californian style fashion blog business
Available Fashion Names
When you find a fashion name that you want to use, head over to Bluehost (before the name gets taken). Here you can set up a hosting account which comes with a free .com domain name. It is the same company I use for Hatch and Scribe, and Home Tree Atlas.
Click on any of the names below and you will be taken to a page where I will show you how to register it as a .com
- Glamour Melody
- Dresses and Autumn Leafs
- City Streets and Fashion Weeks
- Heels and Cityscapes
- City Rip Jeans
- Styling ID
- Chic Beats
- Chic Chicy
- Decorating (Your name)
- The Girl With The ________ (Yellow Heels, Backless Dress)
When you have a name that you like, the next step is to set up a hosting account. Go to Bluehost where you will be able to start a hosting account with a free .com name (select the ‘Starter’ plan’).
- If you need a step by step walk through of how to set up your hosting account, you can take a look at my tutorial here: How To Start A Fashion Blog (Become a Fashion Blogger in 11 Minutes)
- For more help, tips, and exercises on creating your own fashion blog name, check out this post here: How To Come Up With Ideas for Fashion Blog Names.